© 2023 by Name of Site. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • Instagram Social Icon

Water Damage & Mold

Backed-up Drain, Broken Pipe, Excess Moisture, Flooding, Storms…

 

MicroShield 360 is an EPA registered and FDA approved coating system that prevents 90+ pathogens from living on surface which includes Fungi like Algae, Mold, Yeast…

 

After water and or mold damage it is important to prevent mold growth or further growth and damage.  Professionally applying MicroShield 360 to the affected and surrounding area is the best way to do that.  Our two step proprietary process disinfects and coats the surfaces using an electrostatic sprayer that covers the surface more completely than conventional sprayers, wipes...  With one single application product integrity on exposed surfaces can prevent mold from growing for up to 3 year, and up to 10 years in construction materials.

Your best defence after flooding or water damage is to treat the areas with MicroShield 360 after it is dried and cleanout and before restoration starts.  Treating construction materials such as subfloor, wall studs... will give you 10 years of protection against mold growing on treated surfaces.  The expense of having to replace floors, walls or ceilings, one or two years after completing repairs or restoration from water damage is costly and frustrating. Protect your investment and your self with MicroShield 360 after any water damage.

 

Additional Resources:

Your Home after a Flooding or a Disaster.

EPA - Molds are part of the natural environment, and can be found everywhere, indoors and outdoors.  Mold is not usually a problem, unless it begins growing indoors.  Click Here to read more.

CDC - People with asthma, allergies, or other breathing conditions may be more sensitive to mold.
People with immune suppression (such as people with HIV infection, cancer patients taking chemotherapy, and people who have received an organ transplant) are more susceptible to mold infections. People with weakened immune systems can develop invasive mold infections days to weeks after exposure to fungi that live in the environment. People with a weakened immune system, especially people receiving treatment for cancer, people who have had an organ or stem cell transplant, and people taking medicines that suppress the immune system, should avoid cleaning up mold. Children should not take part in disaster cleanup work. 
Click Here to read more.